Just last week I had the pleasure of shooting one of my buddy's car, the Smart Roadster Coupe.
Smart cars aren't exactly known to be fun driver's cars. This Roadster however, proves otherwise.
Specification (taken from the user manual):
- 698cc In-line 3 cylinders "SUPREX" SOHC
- FI: Turbo
- Transverse mounted mid engine, rear wheel drive
- Brabus SB2 performance kit
- Brabus Twin Sports Exhaust option
- 66kw@5250; 120Nm@2250-4500
- Curb weight 885kg
- Front: McPherson struts
- Rear DeDion suspension tube
- Brakes: disc front, drums rear
Smart Roadster Coupe